Nick Malgieri takes off his baker’s hat to teach a class that reflects his great appreciation of Thai food. During more than 12 trips to Thailand Nick has honed his skills in Thai cooking by taking classes with renowned teachers, exploring the markets in Bangkok and other cities, and sampling the best of Thai cooking available. You’ll be amazed at how simple to prepare really great Thai food can be. Spiciness level of all dishes is 4 to 5 out of 10.
- Tom Yum Pla: Classic spicy-sweet-tart soup in a delicate version featuring red snapper fillet
- Neua Nam Tok: Spicy salad of tender strip steak with Thai herbs and aromatics
- Yam Wu Sen: Stir-fried bean thread noodles with shrimp and Thai basil
- Gaeng Gwiow Wan Gai: Green curry of chicken with Thai eggplant
- Steamed jasmine rice
- And a surprise Thai dessert
Classes are approximately 2 1/2 to 3 hours