Chef Nick Malgieri
When life gives you apples it’s time to start baking. Learn to prepare some great, all-new recipes featuring everyone’s favorite fall fruit with Nick Malgieri, America’s most experienced baking instructor.
- Apple hand pies: Easy dough surrounds a quick-cooked spiced apple filling
- Mini apples-on-a-stick: Easier than you think with a crisp caramel coating!
- Buttery applesauce* cupcakes with never-fail cream cheese frosting
- Apple stack cake: Tender pastry layers stacked with apple butter and a touch of whipped cream
- Old Fashioned Pecan and Currant Applesauce* Cookies: With a lemony icing
- *Easiest McIntosh applesauce, made in class
BYOB.... Please feel free to bring your own beer and wine.
Class is approximately 2.5 to 3 hours