Nothing is better than homemade bread, especially when preparing it isn’t an all-day ordeal. In this hands-on class prepare some wonderful breads that you’ll love – they’ll make your reputation as a fabulous baker!
- Rosemary Olive Knots: Great easy rolls that can be served as is or filled with cheese or cured meats
- One-Step Breakfast Loaf: Like a fine brioche, but faster and easier to prepare
- Gruyere and Walnut Bread: Perfect as a slicing loaf or as an hors d’oeuvre flatbread
- Dark Rye Crisp Bread: A Scandinavian recipe great with smoked fish
- Irish Soda Bread: A real quickie with buttermilk and raisins