Chef Nick Malgieri
Aside from being everyone’s favorite berry, strawberries have a unique ability to combine with other ingredients that expands our enjoyment of them in many other directions. Savor the summery sweetness of strawberries in new and exciting ways paired with other fruit or aromatic ingredients.
- Strawberry and Almond Dacquoise: Crisp meringue layers with a sprightly strawberry cream filling
- Frozen Strawberry and Rose Mousse: Frozen mousse easily made without an ice cream freezer
- Strawberry Rhubarb Custard Tart: In a crumbly sweet dough
- Strawberry and Tarragon Salad: An unusual and delicious combination
- Strawberry and Orange Soufflé: Warm soufflé served with an orange scented crème anglaise
- Individual Strawberry and Milk Chocolate Tartlets
BYOB....Please feel free to bring your own Beer and Wine.