CHEF CARLOYN HOUGH
The Shed's Carolyn is back in town and the cooking has never been fresher or tastier. Come watch Carolyn create the most delicious and sophisticated dinner in The Kitchen. If you would like to help out with the cooking - awesome - if you just want to sit back and watch (listen too) that's fun too.
On the Menu:
- Homemade Buttermilk-Yoghurt Focaccia with Red Grapes, Rosemary and Fontina
- Roasted Parsnip Soup with Pomegranate Seeds and Pepitas
- Short Ribs -Balsamic Roasted with Vidalia Onion
- Grilled Polenta with Caramelized Oyster Mushrooms and Parmesan
- Cavola Nero in Roasted Acorn Squash Bowls
- Salted Caramel Apple Galette with Carolyn's Homemade Cinnamon Maple Ice Cream
A full meal will be served.
Class approximately 3 hours.